Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tightened

Commitment. This seems to be my soapbox right now in my classroom. I am trying share with my students that being committed to something in their lives will lead to success in that area. If you make it a priority to do the right thing, pushing yourself to achieve, then it will yield the results that you desire.
The ironic part of the whole conversation is that all the while I am encouraging my students to commit, I am living my life without following my own words.
I am spinning my wheels living the way I am, but can't seem to break the cycle. I mean I am proud of the successes I have achieved, but am frustrated as crap at the fact that I cannot seem to shake off the last of the weight up to this point.
I trap myself in the feeling of entitlement towards food, and it holds me back. I can't do it on my own. That has been proven. The events of 2014 certainly haven't helped my cause. I just want to find a way to move through this and grab my life back.
Anyone yearning to be a therapist?? :-)
Thanks for reading!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment