Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Moments of weakness

Weighed in yesterday...208.5
The weekends are proving to be a platform for setbacks from the previous weeks performance. Mentally I struggle with shutting out the sense of entitlement that I feel to eat and drink what I want. I do well for the most part during the week, but then my own selfishness takes over and it crushes the start of the next week.
I don't like the "cold turkey" method, but I think it may be time for that.
I ate great yesterday during the day, but didn't post my food journal because I had Chinese food for dinner and I blew my calorie count out of the park for sure. Another selfish moment. :-@



So...what's done is done. Great lunch is packed today, and I will continue to push myself toward the end goal.
Thanks for reading!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment