Monday, October 27, 2014

And today...

First of all, thanks so much to those who have offered comments and likes!  I certainly appreciate the fact that peeps will take the time to read what I have to say.
Let's get to it...
I had training today, and weighed in at the end.  208.5lbs.  This is a increase from Friday's weigh in by about 2.5lbs, due to my choice of Panda Express (them crispy honey shrimp are bangin!) on Friday, Jason's Deli (who doesn't eat the FREE corn and spice muffins) Saturday after going to Apple for the 100th time only to find out that the newly released iPhone 6 Plus that they advertise every 6 minutes on national TV is still out of stock at the store that created the stupid thing.  Then finally, Sunday's traditional dinner at Moe's following the worship service that we lead on Sunday evenings at 6:30pm, which everyone should go to... SHOUT! at First Lutheran Church  Here is a sample of what you can hear when you come!

Anyway, today was much better from the food standpoint.  I did eat a second helping at dinner, but that's just keepin it real. 
I told my trainer that I would post my "short term" goal of hitting 199lbs, and that was set in March of 2013.  Turns out it was not that short term of a goal, but I am not stopping now. :-) Btw...this goal has to be hit by Thanksgiving.  No sweat right??? 
Thanks for reading!

1 comment: